Within a PTR physiotherapy treatment, the physiotherapist searches for dysfunctions and sensitivities in your nervous system that are causing your presenting issues and pain and corrects them, allowing the brain to receive accurate information from these receptors to do exactly what they're supposed to do.
P-DTR Physiotherapy can help both acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions and symptoms such as:
- Concussion symptoms
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Headaches and migraines
- Sprained joints
Benefits of P-DTR Physiotherapy
- Most people start noticing changes in symptoms usually within one session.
- Accelerates recovery from acute injuries.
- Improves Posture and body alignment.
- Improves walking pattern.
- Eliminates lingering dysfunctions and pai n from chronic injuries.
- Increases range of motion, stability, strength and energy
- Enhances athletic performance
- Optimizes muscle function and coordination
- Acheives quick, long lasting results.